- 1 cup flat beer
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp instant (bread machine) yeast (1 packet)
- 6 oz pizza sauce (your favorite brand)
- 2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 4 oz shredded mozzerella cheese
- 18 slices pepperoni
- Add beer, butter, sugar, salt, flour, and yeast to the bowl of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the dough cycle setting, and press start.
- When the cycle is complete, dump the risen dough bowl onto a large, lightly floured prep surface. Cover the ball with lightly floured wax paper, and roll the dough to less than1/4" thick.
- Cut the flattened dough in half. Lightly drape each half of the dough over a standard muffin tin, lightly greased, allowing the dough to conform to the muffin holes somewhat. You may press the dough lightly into each hole with a thumb to assist shaping. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a pizza cutter, slice the dough along the tip ridges of each muffin tip, separating each muffin into a single square of dough.
- Mix pizza sauce and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Spoon ~1 tbsp of sauce into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of mozzerella. Top with 1 piece of pepperoni, whole or sliced.
- Fold each corner of the dough of each muffin cup over the top of each muffin, to form small parcels.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops of the dough are lightly brown. (Oil or cheese may bubble out from tops of parcels. This is normal.)
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve warm.
Yep. Delicious. Plain and simple. Could switch the toppings up, but these were straight up tasty.